- Added the new ptPanelGridCustomVariable command with history support. This command allows input pattern to scale, rotate, move or morph based on curvature, attractors or randomly.
- Added new command ptMeanCurves to find intermediate curves between start and end curves. it does not do curve seam matching. You need to use CrvSeam to align the 2 shapes seam before running the command.
- Added new ptSwapGridUV command to swap UV direction of a paneling grid.
- Added new ptWeaveGrids command to merge two paneling grids.
- Added new ptConvertToDiagonalGrid command to change the standard rectangular paneling grid to a diagonal one.
- Added new ptConvertToDiamondGrid command to change the standard rectangular paneling grid to a diamond one.
- Added 4 new commands to save and load 2d and 3d patterns to and from a text file format. Those are the patterns created with the 2D/3D pattern manager.
- Added the new command ptExtractCenterGrid. It generates a new grid based on the center points of some input grid.
- Added 8 new scripting functions.
- Added "undo" option to ptManage2DPatterns and ptManage3DPatterns commands.
- Added ProjectionDirection option to ptPanelSurface and ptPanelCurve command when PanelShape=Projected.
- Added AttractorCurves option to commands: ptOffsetBorder, ptOffestPoints, ptExtrudeEdge, ptOffsetEdge and ptFinEdges.
- Added history support to ptOffsetPoints command.
- Added new output format options to ptPanel3D command. It is now possible to choose to output edges, faces, solids and/or meshes.
- Updated all ptPanel3D built-in patterns to output selected format. Patterns WireBox and Box are merged into one.
- Fixed ptDirection bug. When rows length is not equal, reversing the direction did not realign end points to be in one column.
- Fixed a history bug in ptPanelGridCustom command.
- Made faces directions consistent when using built-in patterns in ptPanelGrid command.
- Fix ptGridCurve bug. the command used to fail if it cannot calculate a preview grid when no projection is found. the command now allow the user to get to the next step to reset projection and extrusion directions to get desired grid.